Tailgating involves the use of grills, coolers, chairs or other devices that do not inhibit pedestrian passage or vehicular access.
Activities that do not use any additional space beyond your parking space are permitted.
Tailgating is permitted in all lots at FedExField. Port-o-lets are provided throughout the parking lots. In order for all guests to enjoy the tailgating experience, we ask that fans follow these guidelines:
- Use of an empty parking space for tailgating is not permitted in any lot.
- When parking, park your car in one space only and between the white lines.
- Parking permits are to be used for cars only, not for additional tailgating space or storage.
- Be considerate of other guests' vehicles.
- For safety of all guests and for emergency vehicle access, please keep aisles clear.
- Dispose of all trash in proper receptacles.
- Prior to entering FedExField, please extinguish all flames and grills. Ash dumpsters are available throughout the lots for your convenience.
- Do not place hot grills under any vehicles.
For updates on the tour go to http://kennychesney.com.
To purchase tickets for this event, click here.
CLICK HERE to purchase your parking